- Application submitted online
- Registration check is received
- References are received
- Phone interview complete
- Background check complete
Example: dress code, attendance, and discipline.Our Handbook is located here
- Teaching 2 classes = 2 credits, 1 class = 1 credit
- Set up Crew ( 10 weeks) = 2 credits, 5 weeks = 1 credit
- Cleanup Crew (10 weeks) = 2 credits, 5 weeks = 1 credit
- Pre-K through Elementary Grades: For a child to move up a grade level, up to and including grade 5, the teachers of this child will be informed to specifically observe the student for two weeks. If 3 out of 5 of the student's teachers agree that this student is ready both socially and academically to move up, after conferring with the Coordinator and the Director, it will be approved.
- Middle and High School: Students may move up one (1) grade level from their birth placement. For example, any 8th grader may move up into a class labeled as a 9th grade class (with Coordinator and Director approval), but may not move into a class labeled as a 10th-grade class.
- Students wishing to move up one full grade level for all classes must have two evaluations done, one by the higher grade level Coordinator and one by another board member, preferably the lower grade level Coordinator. Move ups for full grade level must then be approved by a majority vote of the Board.
- Any student moved up a full grade level will not have the option of moving up another (2nd) level for any classes. For example, if a student is moved up to 8th grade but their age places them in 7th grade, the move up to a 9th-grade class is not available to them.
The curriculum is solely up to the teacher of the class. However, for some of our upper-level academic core classes PATH has chosen to use:
Math U See for all Math Pre-Algebra and above.
Apologia Science for General and Physical Science, Biology and Chemistry.
The course catalog lists materials needed, books used, homework required, etc.
An enrollment fee of $75 per family is charged each semester to cover PATH's building rental, copy costs, postage, and supplies. This fee is paid when you turn in your application/re-enrollment each semester. Application fees are not refundable if you choose to withdraw from PATH before the semester starts.
You will also pay for the classes that your children will be taking. This amount will vary per family depending on the number of children you have and the cost of the classes that you allow them to take. Individual class prices can vary from $5 per semester to more than $25 per semester. These are paid once each semester.
The 15-week core academic classes will have a teacher fee of $50 per class per semester as well as a building fee of $15 per class per semester.
All of these fees will be shown on the registration page of the database as you register each of your children. They are also listed in our COURSE CATALOG. PATH is affordable because our families do all of our own work. Each of our moms/dads teach, clean up after PATH is over each week or set-up the Church for our teachers before PATH starts each Monday morning. PATH couldn't exist if our parents didn't teach and clean to return the Church to an excellent condition. The Church will not allow us to continue to use their facility if we do not clean and care for it with a grateful spirit of good stewardship. Please take better care of the Church than you do your own home. If you see trash, pick it up; if you see a child sitting on a table, tell them to get down.