Deadline for Fall 2018 Applications was July 16, 2018.
Deadline for Spring 2019 Applications is December 10, 2018, as space is available.
Thank you for your interest in PATH Co-op. Our goal is to provide supplementary educational opportunities to children from infant through high school.
By becoming a member of PATH your family will:
- become part of a fellowship of Christian families who routinely support and encourage each other in their conviction to homeschool their children.
- enjoy many opportunities to participate in PATH-sponsored activities including educational field trips, parties and off-season gatherings (summer).
- have the opportunity to show what your children have learned at an end-of-semester Family Night.
The PATH board approves all positions of leadership, including teachers for all class offerings. These leaders are professing Christians who have agreed to manage their respective PATH activities according to conservative Christian principles and to support and reinforce the complete PATH Statement of Faith.
All families are required to read and completely support the PATH rules and guidelines found in the Handbook. These rules outline the behavior and attitudes expected of families while attending PATH classes or sponsored activities. If any family or family member chooses to disregard these guidelines, the PATH board may decide, at its sole discretion, to revoke the membership of such family. Revoking of membership would occur only after the family has failed all attempts to reconcile the issues as indicated in the PATH discipline policies and according to Biblical guidelines. It is our strongest desire to support Christian homeschoolers in all areas of their development, but the good of the co-op remains the principal responsibility and the primary concern of the board members.
Our parent-taught co-op meets on Mondays at Prairie Creek Baptist Church from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. This time period allows students from 1st through 12th grades to take five classes with a lunch break and 15 minute assembly time. We have two 10-week (Or 15 week) semesters per school year: Fall Semester – September through November and Winter/Spring Semester – January through April.
Please read the FAQ page for more information.
- Fill out Online Application
- The names and email addresses of two personal references are required.
- Mail a $75 check made out to PATH. This check is not cashed until the application process is complete and you have confirmed your desire for membership.
- Mailing instructions at the end of the application.
- Submit Background Check: Use the link below to complete the background check. The fee is $12 and is paid for by the applicant though the online portal.
Your application is complete when:
- Application submitted online
- Registration check is received
- References are received
- Phone interview complete
- Background check complete